Hey Kings Way family!
Psalm 106:1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
As you know, we have moved to the orange phase of recovery. This brings a different set of guidelines for our gathering so I wanted to send along this reminder. Beginning this Sunday…
- We will continue to gather for an in-person service each Sunday.
- Size is limited to 50.
- Pre-registration is required by emailing email@example.com or calling 650-1934.
- You will receive a reply confirming that we have received your request and you are registered. We had available space last time we were in orange and I know that some didn’t attend in-person to make room for others. I love your heart but please attend if you want to. If we need to add a service we will.
- There will be no on-site children’s ministry. There will be an activity pack available for all children who are registered.
- No singing is permitted.
- Worship will be recorded and on the large screens.
- The message will be shared live each Sunday morning. An on-line service will be available each Sunday morning at 10:30AM.
If you have any questions regarding our in person or online services please contact one of our staff!
We have some great opportunities for you stay connected even while our physical gathering is limited.
- Interact with us on Facebook. Be sure to “like” our Kings Way Assembly page and share any content you feel will be a blessing to others.
- Our Sunday services will be available on Facebook and our YouTube channel, KWA Productions.
- CONNECT!, a virtual small group, will start on January 18 at 7PM and be held every other week. A zoom link will be emailed to you on the Monday morning of the meeting. We are going back to our previous format for CONNECT! Each meeting a different person, usually from our church family, will be sharing a devotional study or a testimony of God ‘s provision and goodness. I hope you’ll join us.
- Join the 40 Days of Prayer Facebook group. To join just send us a request and you will be added. I am posting regularly and we are encouraging each other in prayer. Every Thursday from 12noon to 12:30PM during our 40 Days of Prayer, I will host an online zoom prayer gathering. The zoom link will be emailed and available on our website.
- Come to church on Sunday! We may be masked and distanced but we are still the family of God.
- Continue to support your church financially. You can drop your tithes and offerings off to the church office, give on Sunday in person, click “give now” on our website (http://www.kingswayassembly.ca) or text any amount to 84321.
Please take advantage of these opportunities to stay involved and connected! We are here for you and if there is anything we can do to serve or help you we would feel privileged to do so, just reach out to us. Please be mindful of your church family. If someone comes to your mind, reach out to them. That is likely the Holy Spirit prompting you to do so.
Be active on Facebook, Instagram, text, email or phone. Whatever way you communicate please touch base with each other. Encourage each other. Pray for each other. Make it your business to reach out and care for one another.
You are loved and prayed for!